at the University of Kansas Professional & Continuing Education

 The Office of Conference & Event Management Calendar 

Advance your professional educational goals and register for an event today!

KU Continuing Education has been delivering professional development programs to dedicated workers for more than a century and continues that tradition today with a wide range of educational options. Whether you or your staff need continuing education credits for relicensure, customized on-site training, online training programs, or any of our other educational resources, you can trust that the skills received through KU Continuing Education will bring immediate and lifelong benefits. Click on the links below to register for an event. 

Conference Schedule

Please visit this page again for an updated list of courses

Need a professional team to manage your conference?  

KU Continuing Education supports KU faculty and associated organizations by managing a wide range of conference, symposium, and workshop activities. We offer a spectrum of high-quality services to help you plan and carry out a successful conference. Whether you are considering a large conference with a national scope or seminars for an executive group, we will help you develop exactly what is needed in the time frame you need it, saving you time—and often saving you money. Learn more by visiting our homepage. Call the number below to set up a planning appointment, or to learn about all of the options available to you.





Contact Us
The University of Kansas Edwards Campus
Professional & Continuing Education
Regents Center 125
12600 Quivira Rd., Overland Park, KS 66213
Telephone: 785-864-5823 • Toll-free 877-404-5823
Connect with us!

Request Information Form »

Share This Page


Downloadable Forms

KU Professional & Continuing Education is your source for all of the forms required to host an event at KU. The list below is updated each time a form is revised, so you can be sure that you are filling out only the forms you will need. Please contact us if you are unsure of which forms you need to complete.

Alcoholic Beverage Request Form
Budget Worksheet
Contractual Service Form
IRS W-9 Form
Travel Expense Reimbursement Form
Travel Request Form